jueves, 4 de noviembre de 2010

Some Summer Afternoon

-Mary..
-Alex..
We laughed.  Neither of us liked our first names.

-You definitely don’t look like a virgin
- Asshole.. so what do I look like?
He took a moment to think about it, he did that a lot.

-You look like youre tough shit but youre just a scared little girl.
-..”behind a great black rock a little girl cried as she painted..”
- Exactly.

-So what do I look like?
- I don’t know
- Yes you do. Come on.
- Fine.

This time I took my time to look him straight in the face to say what I really thought. No one blinked.

 - You look like you got everything under control and you couldn’t give two shits.
- Not the case?
- Nope. You have no clue who you are.
- What else?
- Theres more?
- Think, little girl..
- You have old man eyes
- So do you
- Shut the fuck up
- Hahahaha
- Jesus..
- No but seriously, you talk with your eyes.
- You don’t, and you barely speak
- Its not always necessary.

So I shut up.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario